Label Admin


Signing a recording contract, or label deal is just the beginning. There will be a plethora of paper work that must be reviewed and sent, invoices that must be issued and the registration of songs with various agencies.

Third party entities will want to license your music. They will send a licensing agreement that needs to be reviewed and negotiated. After the licensing agreement is executed the third party company will need an invoice and completed W-9 form to issue payment.

To get paid for performances each song recorded by the artist or record label must be registered with various companies such as a performance rights organization and sound exchange. The registration is tedious and requires inputting the correct percentage of ownership for each song.

We have a specific group of individuals that will administer your music catalog and constantly update it to ensure that you are compensated.